Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm still here!

It's been a few weeks since I last posted and I hate taking so long to blog.  I could bore you details about life here, but I won't.  But I will say that I've read more in the last week than I have all year and much of my free time has been spent on the couch soaking up good books.

It's been several weeks since I've done any research online.  I had a virus on my computer that redirected web pages that I clicked on, making any kind of searching next to impossible.  Now that that's cleaned off my system, I can get back to work.  It's on my to-do list for this week.

I'm also cleaning up an article that I'm working on.  More on that later, I hope.

I still want to finish answering questions that I've been asked in the past.  That's on the to-do list, too.  Maybe I can put the books down for a little while and complete my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment