Thursday, June 9, 2016

Update

Wow, it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted on here. A lot has happened.

The short version is that after taking the 23andMe DNA test, I found a first cousin who was able to help me piece together than her uncle is my bio-father. As soon as she said his name, I recognized him from all of the hours of research I'd done into men who were at UTSW Dallas in 1976.

He and I have developed a virtual relationship over the last year. We've never met, never talked on the phone, but we message each other regularly. We are so very different in the areas of religion and politics but we genuinely like each other and I am so thankful to God that He allowed me to find him.

3 comments:

  1. I've been a Christian and I've been a non-Christian. Don't let differences in beliefs come between you. You've found your flesh and blood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive me for saying this but where are you making a relationship? This is not what a father would do. If this man wanted to connect with you he would have made plans to see you in person. He would have given you his phone number, called you, Skyped or connected in other ways. What you describe is a casual relationship between two people. Has he made plans for you to meet the rest of your family, has he given you any pics of them, has he told you he has been searching for you and was waiting for you to contact him. And my real question is, are you going to be okay with this casual contact and will you push for a stronger relationship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job.Your article really help me on my paper presentation. keep doing.

    hospital in lucknow | sperm donation center in lucknow

    ReplyDelete