Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dear Atlanta

One of the great things about the feedjit thing-a-mabob at the bottom of this blog is that I can see how people get to my blog.  Often times, I laugh at the keywords that bring people here, because this is NOT what they are looking for.  On occasion, I'm shocked at what people are searching for, and I'm glad that they landed here, because they need a little sunshine in their dark search. 

Sometimes I can see that people hit my blog because it might be exactly what they need.  And then I pray for them.

So "Atlanta", just in case you hit my page one more time, know that I'm praying for you.

1 comment:

  1. "Sometimes I can see that people hit my blog because it might be exactly what they need. And then I pray for them."

    EXACTLY what they need! Just what the doctor ordered!

    Check out the "the feedjit thing-a-mabob" to figure out who "anonymous" is :) ;)

    ReplyDelete