Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yes, I'm still alive

There's not much going on lately in regards to my search for my genetic father.  I've taken a DNA test with my mom and I've also done a second test.  I'll talk about that more in the future, once I get all the results back. 

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything at FamilyScholars.org.  I have three articles that I'm working on.  I'm frustrated with myself for not getting things done in a timely manner, yet I can't just slap it on there without making sure that I'm saying everything exactly the way that I want it said.  I'm not good at juggling things, and being a wife and mother consumes most of my time and energy.  But my brain is contantly thinking.  Though if you knew me, it might surprise you to know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment